Tuesday, April 27, 2010

You Come Here Often?

Well hello there.

As some of you know my original blog has been hijacked never to be used again...just sitting there neglected and abandoned due to a goldfish-like memory span.  After a temporary hiatus, I introduce to you a more fitting name for this little slice of love- Bag Lady Central.

Back Story to the Name:  The fact of the matter is, I don't like to make things easy on myself when it comes to transportation. While others like to cruise in their Cutlass Cieras and smoke cigs, I'd rather take 4 trains to get from point A to point B while carrying a gigantic sack of shite.  I also don't really like to plan things in advance. Put all of those things together and you have a glorified bag lady.

Friends really wouldn't let up on the encouragement and after a nice refreshing jump off the Brooklyn Bridge, I decided it was time to let loose.

This blog will be dedicated to nothing in particular-just rambling on about WILD AND EXTREME! things that keep my attention for more than a minute.

 Topics that will most likely be discussed:

  • Music
  • Lady Gaga and her brainwashing of the American public
  • Gifts from the 80’s
  • My experiences with the Philadelphia public transportation system
  • Tiny things
  • The improper use of the word random
  • Delaware County landmarks
Things that will not be covered:
  • Recipes
  • Automobiles
  • "Being Green”
  • Dreams that I had
That's all for now. I am excited to write to my neighborhood friends every day.

5 comments:

  1. So pretty much you will not be covering anything Shan-bot covers in hers? (well at least 2 things)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is true because I know not the world of feline and fancy food.

    ReplyDelete